Q. You have a project in mind. Where do you start?
1. You send us an email or call and talk to Lynn. Give us a basic idea of your project, and we'll set up an appointment. (Depending on the scope of your project we may be able to give you a rough estimate at this time.)
2. We will meet with you at your office or a cafe, or have a conference call, to discuss your project in depth.
3. Within two days we will send you an Estimated Agreement (EA Form), which outlines the project details, schedule, and estimated costs. Let us know if you would like to make any changes and we will send a revised EA Form.
4. If the Estimate looks good, sign the document and return it to us. We will sign to confirm, and the document becomes our Contract.
5. You will receive an email including our Contract and a link to our secure payment site (Square.com). Once we have a 40% deposit we will begin working on your project.
6. We are sticklers for deadlines, communication, and clarity. We will make sure everyone involved knows what to do in order for your project to be completed in a timely manner.
Q. You have just received your confirmed Contract. Now how do you pay?
1. Credit/Debit Card. Secondary to your Contract you will receive an email prompting you through a secure website (Square.com) for credit card payment. (We will accept checks only from banks local to us.)
2. A deposit of 40% will get the ball rolling. This is non-negotiable and non-refundable.
3. The remaining 60% may be paid in increments over the duration of the project, or upon delivery of your project. We will establish an agreement in our meetings with you.
4. Always read your Contracts. Completed project will NOT be delivered without the final payment.
Q. Can we create a prototype/draft before you decide to sign a contract?
Unfortunately we cannot. Creating effective and professional media takes time and care. Please take a look at our portfolio which provides an accurate representation of our work. We are sure you will like what you see. Once we have recieved your deposit we will provide as many drafts as neccessary, so you can be sure that your project is on track. No contract, no project.